How To Fix A Broken Chair: Brand New With Just A Cushion Cover Or Two
Updated: Feb 20, 2020
I saw this dilapidated chair in my neighbour's balcony every time I passed it to go to my house. Day in and out, for weeks I saw this chair and my heart sank.
It was begging to be saved. I knew it still had some life left in it. So, I took it upon myself to save it.
Believe it or not, all it took for this chair to get a new life is 2 cushion covers (that i'd picked up in a sale), some minor tool work and a lick of a wipe!
1) Simply unscrewed all the chair pads using a basic screwdriver
2) put on the cushion cover each on the seat and the backrest.
3) Pull it up tightly and smugly.
4) Screwed the nails right back up over the cushion so it made holes in it.
5) Gave the chair a nice wipe with some vinegar:water solution.
Voila, chair is brand new, and not an eyesore to me anymore!